well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Dienstag, März 28, 2006

Teacher Cat and Teacher Dog



So everyone, let me introduce to you one special person I met when travelling, teacher Cat! In case you were wondering about the heading, yes, her real name is Cat, but I had the pleasure to be named teacher Dog as we were both at the same school together. Isnt that just so much easier for the kids, teacher Cat and teacher Dog? Dont I even look like a dog on the picture? Okay, I am going too far...

Cat is still travelling and at the moment she is teaching in Hanoi, Vietnam. To check out her blog: www.gatacat.blogspot.com (I told you Cat!)

Okay, to leave a better impression of teacher Cat and Dog, let me search for one normal pic of the two of us....

Okay...let me explain this. We had lived for 4 weeks without Mc Donalds! I mean, I dont want to praise it or anything on my blog, but sometimes you really get the need for mackes, and we needed it! Especially when you are travelling it is just something essential once in a while. Apart from that, did I mention that I still miss Thai streetfood?

I found out there is no normal pic. I think that is a good sign.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos Stef! Yes we all need Maccas once in a while! I will check out her blog.
You will have to visit Thailand again some day!

7:39 PM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

It's a blessing to make new friends and to be able to share with them nice memories.

7:07 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home