well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Samstag, Februar 18, 2006

a few more pics


for everybody who is curious, I finally managed t put some more pics onto my blog. On the left zou can see a beautiful temple in Namsom, where I spent the last weekend. On the leftzou can see a few monks collecting food in the morning og Buddha day, they werte on the way to their temple.
Well, the other one, I cant believe it now as I am writing it, Iate a grasshopper!!!! But at least I took the head off, while the lady who was selling them was eating everything of it, except from the legs! yum yum

The other one shows us
girls in Namsom on our motorbike tour. We stopped at that beautiful lake, wow!
Right now I am really tired. We went out 2 nights ago for a birthday party and since then I havent slept cos it starts to become really humid and hot up here. I just keep losing water and wake up in a wet tshirt. I hate it when it does not cool down at night. O well, I just have to get used to it.
So far the news from Thailand! Bye

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Great piccies Stef!
So, what does grasshopper taste like?!
It sounds as if you're having a wonderful time and really getting to experience Thai life.
I hope the evenings get a bit cooler for you soon.
Take care. x

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Stef, Thailand looks so beautiful, I have heard how beautiful it is many times. The pictures are gorgeous. I can't believe you ate a grasshopper, did it taste good?
THanks for the pictures i'm glad you are doing well and I hope it cools down a bit for you.
Love xxx

12:30 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Hey Emma and Carmel,
acTually, the grasshopper tasted alright. A bit like prawn, just a bit more crunchy :)
But I dont feel the need to eat them again ;) it did cool down last night so I slept well - too well - cos I did not hear somebody breaking in and stealing my wallet and camera :(

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Emma said...

Oh Stef :-(

I'm sorry to hear your wallet and camera were stolen. But at least you are alright.

Take care. x

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Stef!! Your camera and wallet got stolen!! That's terrible, did you lose much money?
I am glad you are ok anyway. Let us know what happened.
Love ya!

12:27 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home