well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Montag, März 20, 2006

updates

sorry guys, it has been ages since I last updated my blog and I have done so many things since then! Wow, where should I start??
After leaving Chiang Mai I got quite sick on the night trains down south and I had to get rid of a cold as I wanted to go diving on Koh Phi Phi. Thankfully my cold wasnt as bad anymore when I got there, I could equalize unterwater and I got my divers license within 4 days!!!! I love diving! At first I was so scared cos u really depend on your tank and regulator down there, but once you are down it is really relaxed. Well, after the first 2 dives, lets say:). The first day I was down there I was not amazed by the fish or corals, I was just thinking, "wow I can breath underwater!!! breath in - breath out".
So after Phi Phi we went to Railey BEach but I have to say that I did not really enjoy myself there. It was just way too touristy real and Thailand had disappeared. Plus, there was not much to do there. To be honest, the whole south is not the same Thailand as up north and I am so glad I experienced the real Thailand in Nong Khai. So after 3 nighs on Railey we left for Koh Pha ngan, which is quite touristy as well, but I love it so much more here! Might be because of our bungalow right at the beach with sunrise views! it is really amazing! I went diving here yesterday and the other days I just relaxed at the beach - reading and swimming. Lovely. So tomorrow I am leaving for Bangkok to spend 3 more days there, to get rid of the Thai Baht that I have left :). And Saturday I am going home!!! I cant believe this! On the one hand I am really looking forward to be back home, but on the other hand I know that I will miss Thailand, especially Nong Khai, as that is where I spent most of the time and was involed on Thai everyday life. Plus, I met a bunch of lovely people over there.
So I will update again from Germany, hopefully with a lot of photos to make my blog more interesting again :)))
bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Stef, I am getting some time on the internet and wanted to see what you were up to in this week. I think your time sounds great, I would love to try diving some day. I hope those tanks are not too heavy, that's what I worry about. I loved snorkelling at least lol.
Let us know when you get back, have a safe trip home,
love C xxxxx

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Wow, is it time to go home already...time flies while you're having fun. Thanks for sharing with us your adventure and looking forward to your photos.

Germany beat U.S. in the World Cup warm ups.

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Emma said...

Wow Stef, it sounds as if you've had a fantastic trip and some amazing experiences.
I hope you're home safe and sound now and I look forward to seeing the photos.
Take care x

5:05 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home