well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Donnerstag, Februar 02, 2006

Im in Bangkok!!!

Hola!

Well, here I am sitting totally tired in an internet cafe in Bangkok and waiting for another 3 hours to pass until the night train to nong khai leaves...
i arrived here verz earlz in the morning, well it was already 10am bangkok time but 4 am german time. since then I have been waiting inside the airport (wow it is soo humid outside!!)
to meet H., a volunteer from the Netherlands (he explained to me that I should not say Holland cos its wrong...) at 3pm. But he did not appear and suddenly I heard that my name was called out. "xxx please come to airport information". How embarassing!!! well, at least i found him then and I did wait at the wrong meeting point :( happens.
apart from that there are not manz more news, just hat my first food in Thailand, fast food :) from KFC, very good!
Okay, my time is nearly finished. oops, just hit accidently a button for the korean alphabet...had to call somebody to get it back into english. uff, hard times.
youll hear from me!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Hey Stef, glad you got to Bangkok safely and hope that the rest of your journey went well.
Are you getting used to the heat and humidity yet?
Hope you're having a great time.
Take care x

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely, thanks sooo much for the update!!
Have a great time
love pazza!! xxx

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Marie-Linda said...

Stef, I hope you have a great time in Thailand! I will be reading...
A friend of mine went last year for 6 weeks, and she really loved it!

4:18 AM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Wow, you're there already huh? I'm glad you made it safely. Will be praying for your safe and fun stay.

2:00 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

thank u all! i just arrive in nong khai yesterday and everything is well!!!
i think i wil never get used to the humidity thoug, but up north it is not as bad, just very hot during the day.
i will poat again soon!

5:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Stef,
I'm glad you made it safely! I hope you have a good time. Please post some pictures. My exposure to Thailand is limited to a Thai restaurant I love called Bangkok Palace. When I was young and would eat there it made me want to visit Thailand. So, you're living my childhood dream, lol.

5:11 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home