well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Montag, März 27, 2006

Thailand in pictures

this is in the temple teaching the monks. They were so funny and so different from what I expected.

leaving party in Nong Khai. We do not normally look like that!

well, this funny guy was a bus driver and absolutely wanted to be on a picture with me. And when the pic was done he ran to his friends giggling all the time. Great people the Thais!

this is one of my favourite pics. It is taken in Laos near Vang vieng.

This is me and my class in Nong Khai, Cheeky kids, but all lovable.

and finally a magnicifent sunset at Long Beach on Koh Phi Phi

6 Comments:

Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Great pics! The kids are beautiful! And the mountains are just refreshing! There's a lot to learn when you go to another part of the world and it does make you appreciate life more. Thanks for posting.

2:47 AM

 
Blogger starbender said...

Yes, The pictures are great! U like like U are having soo much fun! I luv 2 travel, however, I have not been able 2 for quite some time! I miss it terribly!
:)

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent. I bet the monks were the first to convey to you that they are just beginning to learn about everything.

Good thing for all of us to remember!

Cal

5:58 PM

 
Blogger *** said...

Wow, Thailand...I'm impressed. (I got here via Carmel)

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Jack B. said...

Those pictures make me want me want to go to Thailand. Lucky you!

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Emma said...

The photos are great Stef. Thailand looks amazing!
I'm sure you've had some wonderful experiences and have many memories to cherish forever.

I hope you are beginning to get used to being back in Germany now.

9:40 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home