well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Freitag, März 31, 2006

Beautiful Koh Phi Phi



Welcome to beautiful Koh Phi Phi! This is the place I thought was most beautiful when I travelled, even though it is packed with tourists. But how can I complain about this when I am a tourist myself? On the right thats me and Sieb snorkelling :) and on the left you can see Maya Bay, famous "The Beach" beach.
To get to our accomodation place we had to take a long-tail boat, as there was only one exhausting hiking track that would have taken us to Long Beach by foot.

isnt that a nice place to have dinner, everyday? Plus lunch? Plus breakfast? I think it was... and one highlight was definately the beautiful sunsets...

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

It's beautiful Stef.
You've really seen a variety of landscapes on your trip to Thailand. The photos are really lovely :-)

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Marie-Linda said...

Hi Stef!
I'm really happy that you had such a great time in Thailand! I'm glad you also gave us the chance to "virtually travel" with you! Your pictures are gorgeous! I guess I'll have to go one day and experience all the smiling faces...

5:35 AM

 
Blogger Marie-Linda said...

Oh and Stef, do you know what picture I have on my computer desktop right now? You have Thailand pictures...and I have a Germany picture!!! I have a view from the top of Marburg that is just beautiful!
Just thought I would share that with you!

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures Stef, I love the feet! It sounds fantastic, I wish I were there!

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Beautiful! God's country. Thanks for sharing Stef.

7:07 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home