well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Montag, Juli 24, 2006

Which European City are you?

You Belong in Paris
You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.
What European City Do You Belong In?



wooohey, I am Paris, I am ashamed I have never been there even though it is just a 4 hours car drive away... Thanks to Jonathan, I have found this on his blog, it is fun.
Actually, I was nearly going to Paris next week but then we decided for Salzburg in Austria. I am going there on Thursday. You can await updates on that!
For the rest, it is quiet on my blog, yes, but I m just enjoying my free time with a lot of wimming and relaxing. So not much happening here :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Have always wanted to go to Paris too. The nearest I've got is when we went to Eurodisney with the children, but we've promised ourselves that next time we go we'll go sightseeing too as I really want to visit Versailles.

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I got paris too, have fun and also lots of photos please!

3:56 AM

 
Blogger Nabeel said...

coool that u are in paris .. can you headbutt some person over there :)?
the Zidane headbutt seems to be very popular in Paris

4:05 AM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

How do you find out which city. Wow, Salzburg, that nice that you're visiting. Perhaps you can see the Mozart museum.

8:24 AM

 
Blogger Marie-Linda said...

Hey Stef! Guess what? I'm Paris too! And I loved it when I went there.

9:31 PM

 
Blogger Wavefunction said...

hi...nice blog. you had commented on my blog a long long time back (hans bethe article)

10:28 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home