well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Mittwoch, Juni 21, 2006

Photos: Czech Republic - Ghana & Sweden - England

I finally uploaded a few pics that I have taken at the last two games in Cologne - enjoy!
To the left and right, situated in the middle fo the Ghana fanblock, a few enthusiats celebrating their team :)
I think here this Czech guy wanted to swop shirts with the Ghanese but he did not want to give away his shirt ;)














here is me and a fan

happy Ghanese people celebrating their victory


beware of the vikings!


swedish invasion

swedish fanblock


yeaaaaaah, I am inside! Hiding with my Aachen shirt

the loud English masses :)


and finally my favourite English player Peter Crouch aka mister long skinny legs :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Fab photos Stef! They really give an idea of how exciting an atmosphere there must be.
Peter Crouch is good, but my favourite England player is Steven Gerrard :-)

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Steven Gerrard! I like him too! I think he is the cutest of the team while Peter is the funniest :)

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, he is cute :-)

2:37 PM

 
Blogger Marie-Linda said...

Nice pics Stef! Very exciting, you feel right in the action!

I am writing this as Germany is playing Argentina right now...

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

wow stef, what are we going to do when Germany plays Italy????"

4:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh Oh Steffi, I saw this morning when I woke up Italy kicking the last goal in the game against Germany. I thought "Stef will be crying" ;)

5:30 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

I was crying :´(

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Nabeel said...

ohh my God .. u went to an actual fifa world cup game? awesomeee .. and great pictures .. great to see people in colors ..

11:58 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home