well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Mittwoch, Juli 05, 2006

We are so upset


Its been really sad for us to lose yesterday in the last 2 minutes against Italy. The World Cup was something special here with magic and soo many positive vibes around. Germany is out now, I am hoping for 2 more good matches and I wish now for France to get the cup.
Once I have erased my grief I will give a post here evaluating the whole happening and whats been going on here in the last few weeks. All I can say at the moment is that I have never been as proud to be German. That pride can be observed everywhere these days and it makes me really happy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stef, that's how I felt exactly when Australia lost :( but it must have been more sad for you because the world cup is actually held in Germany, so the game vibes would be so much stronger.
Nevermind, the main thing is that they played well and are a good team, and there will be more excitement for the next time!
After Australia my second team to win is Italy. So now lets have fun with the next lot of games.
Cya xxxxx

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Stef, Germany was very strong to make it to the semi-finals and you are right to be proud! I was so disappointed of England's loss to Portugal and Brazil not making it. I know it must really sad there right now especially when you are in the heart of the festivities. Don't take it too badly... Germany will always be a great team! Steht auf, wir wollen euch kämpfen sehn!

So let's gear up for France-Italy on Sunday!

3:38 AM

 
Blogger Emma said...

I wasn't too happy when England lost to Portugal. Still, there'll be another World Cup in 4 years time :-)

Germany have done a fantastic job hosting the event though and I think you've been so fortunate to have played a part in it Stef. You're having a great year for wonderful memories!

Anyway, I've tagged you :-)

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I feel better already, even though...only joking ;)
in the end there can only be one winner! Sorry Carmel, I am pressing thumbs for France in the final, my last wish for Zinedine Zidane :)

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Nabeel said...

i knowww .. i really wanted France and Germany to play ... you guys did an awesome job in hosting the worldcup .. it was a treat to watch the gamess .. sooo much fun .. Balak is one of my fav. players.

5:01 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home