well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Mittwoch, Mai 24, 2006

Review with T2T

Heyeverybody, just saw that Travel to teach put my review online onto their homepage. You can get to this via this link if you are interested http://www.travel-to-teach.org/thai/vol_home.html Hehe, I got a little shock when I saw my face there all of a sudden.
So contact me if you need more info :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

That's a lovely review Stef, and some nice photos too. It sounds as if it was all really good teaching practice.
Maybe one day you'll go back....

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Marie-Linda said...

Stef, that review was really awesome! I could capture how enriching your experience was, from a teaching and cultural point of view!
Thank you for sharing such a great experience with us!

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

It would be great to go back! maybe one day...thank you both for your nice comments

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

wow stef that is great!

9:37 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home