well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Donnerstag, Juli 06, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Emma so here I am to do my duty:


5 things in my (I have to say our fridge):

eggs
chocolate
cheese
beer :)
salads


5 things in my handbag:

mobile phone
wallet
keys
Thai coins (they look exactly as 2 euro coins :O)
sewing kit (I wonder why)


5 things in my wardrobe

its hot so I can mainly see:
t-shirts
skirts
swimming suit
belts
oh, and there is my chemistry costume :)


5 things in my car:

cds (cant live without music while driving)
pen
tissues
map
parking card


hehe, wasnt that interesting?

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Hee, hee, it sounds as interesting as mine Stef.
Perhaps we could have a photo of you in your chemistry costume. We're all wondering now.....;-)

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Hey Emma, if you look into my archives and look for a post of last year August when I was in Munich...there are a few photos of my time there and one also shows me in my chemistry costume :) too shy to take a new pic now ;)

5:37 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home