well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Dienstag, Juni 06, 2006

06.06.2006

Hohohoooo, what an interesting date this is today and what an interesting day I had...
Thankfully I do not believe in teh devil cos if I believed, everything would have ended differently maybe...
This morning beofre I went to work I visited two cats at my friend's place. I look after them for this week as she went to Scotland for a holiday. I parked my car in front of the hous and when I can back 15 minutes later there were two men threatening me that if I had stayed 10 minutes longer, my car would have been gone...But there were no official signs that parking is prohibited and in addition, my car did not harm the passing traffic at all! Grrrrr, they made me pay money but at least they let me go.
Then at work....My boss asked me if I could drop off a letter at the hospital. So I rode in front of the main entrance of the hospital, thinking I could just jump out of the car dropping the letter of and come back. The people outside probably would not get the idea to take off with my car...when I was inside dropping off the letter, I looked to the car and I saw three people around it and one sitting in it! AAAAAAAAAAAH, running outside I was told that I had not pulled the hand break enough so that the car was slowly rolling downwards to the street. Hehehe, shit happens. I took off being really embarrassed. :/

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

some body had a bad day!!!

4:51 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

well, I think I was lucky in unlucky moments hehe

2:55 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home