well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Mittwoch, Juni 07, 2006

WORLD CUP COUNTDOWN


Is the final countdown! Only two more days until the first match Germany-Costa Rica. I am getting so nervous, for what??? On Sunday is my first day as a volunteer at the match Portugal-Angola. Waaaaah! I will certainly post about my time there and all the craziness here.
I went to Cologne yesterday and I felt like the silence before a storm. People were silently building up big video walls on public viewing places and in every coerner I saw people with different nationalities. I was saying to my friend: "I bet they are from Brazil, these people came to see Ecuador, what about these?"
I cant wait!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Linda said...

I bet Germany will win the World Cup. : ) Have fun volunteering!

4:47 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Hey, it sounds good to hear you saying that! :) I hope you are right!

1:17 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder who will win! How exciting =)

1:58 AM

 
Blogger Emma said...

World Cup fever has certainly hit England. We're watching it and obviously supporting England, but are more rugby-orientated than football.
I think I'll be watching the games with you in mind though Stef :-)
Have lots of fun!

6:37 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home