well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Dienstag, Juni 20, 2006

Volunteering - part 2

I am just about to catch the train to get to Cologne as England-Sweden is on there tonight. I am really nervous! I love English football even though I hope Germany wont meet them in the second round. Have takne a few pics at the weekend when we had a big African party as Ghana won ocer the Czechs. I will post them together with the pics from the match today.
So far I can say that everything has been very peaceful in the stadium and also in the city. Okay, there were a lot of depressed and crying Czech fans but in the end I saw them dancing together with the Ghanese on African bongo rythms :) so nice to see.
Hope today will be as peaceful and that I get to see Prince William or Robbie Williams. You never know!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Ooooh...I'd be so jealous if you got to see Robbie Williams!!
Hope you enjoyed the game :-)

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Stef said...

I did, thanks, but I think neither Robbie nor William were there, but hey, normal people are nice as well :D

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Marie-Linda said...

That the Czecks were dancing with the Ghanese... very cool!!!

6:41 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home