well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Freitag, Dezember 09, 2005

The Final Draw



Wohooooooooooo, what an exciting moment that I have just followed on TV. The group-draw for the World Cup has just taken place and here are the results...

Group A
Germany
Costa Rica
Poland
Ecuador


Group B
England
Paraguay
Trinidad and Tobago
Sweden

Group C
Argentina
Côte d'Ivoire
Serbia Montenegro
Netherlands

Group D
Mexico
Iran
Angola
Portugal

Group E
Italy
Ghana
United States
Czech Republic

Group F
Brazil
Croatia
Australia
Japan

Group G
France
Switzerland
Korean Republic
Togo

Group H
Spain
Ukraine
Tunisia
Saudi Arabia

I think this is all very exciting and what interested me most were the matches that take place in Cologne as I am going to be there and work! This covers the matches Sweden-England, Angola-Portugal, Czech Republic-Ghana and France-Togo so far. Heyheyhey! Sounds pretty exciting doesnt it?
You can visit www.fifaworldcup.com for more invormation. I just saw that they also have little videos vor every venue here in Germany.
So who is coming to which match?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger annong said...

hey looking forward to watching the football. unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to make it to Germany to watch any of the matches... and yes I'm surprised Australia got in too! haha oh well should be exciting!

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Wow! What a list. This should be exciting. I wish I could be there to watch but I'll just have to watch via satellite. I'm excited that you are working there. Thanks for the update.

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Viva la world cup! hahah. Hey annong, us Australians deserve to be in too! ;) I wish I could come steffy

10:01 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home