well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Mittwoch, Dezember 28, 2005

Could you pass grade 8 in maths?

You Failed 8th Grade Math
Oh no, you only got 6/10 correct!
Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?



Well, looks like I have failed but I just blame it on language problems ;) How about do, could you pass grade 8 in maths?

Thanks to Emma for that one

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Hi Stef. I'm glad you had a go at the maths test. 6/10 wasn't bad you know.

I have to say that I'm impressed with your English.

I have a German friend who lives near me and I borrowed her recipe for some gluten-free german biscuits, timtstern, which were lovely cinnamon stars.

She has a real love for Christmas, like me, and we often discuss the traditions of celebrating Christmas in Germany.

Well, it sounds as if you had a great time. I look forward to reading your blog :-)

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Stef! How ya doin? I hope you liked the Christmas card. Wow this math thing, i'm going to do it but i think I will fail, I hate math, and math hates me! It looks like fun though

7:06 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home