well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Sonntag, Oktober 30, 2005

Halloween


It is Halloween soon, but I have to admit that I already celebrated it last weekend! My sister and her friends had a party as they all finished their studies and we were supposed to come in our costume. I decided to go as a ghost, anybody recognise me? on the pic you can see me, my friend Regina and my parents. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh gosh you look scary!!! I do recognise you! So that's Regina? Did she color her hair black? or was that especially for the costume? I remember when she worked for us that she was a blondie! :D
Say hi to her from me

2:41 AM

 
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Stef, is Halloween big there in Germany? Here in the U.S. it is a big thing but unfortunately they are making too much emphasis on monsters, witches and devils. I prefer saints and angels. Last night my little niece dressed up as an angel with little feathered wings. She was so cute.

Ghosts are okay because they represent departed souls and I assume you were a playful ghost :) Your mom looks like she's also enjoying the festivities.

1:33 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Hey Carmel, yes, you are right, Regina used to be blonde when we worked at your place. Now she has her natural hair colourwith a few blonde strings.
Did I scare you? lol, I was scared myself when I looked into the mirror, amazing what a bit of colour can do to your face.
And St. Peter's helpers, Halloween has become quite big here in the last few years. When I was a child I did not know it. I think Germany is copying it from the US, even though its origins are in Ireland.
It was the first time I dressed up as My sister was having that costume party, but I enjoyed it! Yes, ghosts are okay I think, as they represent the actual meaning of Halloween and All Saints

10:22 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home