well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Donnerstag, November 24, 2005

I have been tagged?

Uh, just read Carmel's blog and had to realise that she tagged me for confessions. You have to be careful, I might me to afraid to read your posts the next time ;)
Okay, let me confess...let me think...here we go.

I confess being addicted to Cheeseburgers from Mc Donalds

I confess I hate getting up in the morning when it is still dark outside. For that reason I dont start university before 10 am in the winter term.

I confess I want to travel all the time and everywhere.

I confess I have a problem with finding a boyfriend in my hometown. I confess I might be running away from them.

I confess I stole money out of my Mum's money bag when I was young. About 1 Euro :(

I confess that i vomitted onto the veranda of a farm I was staying at in New Zealand after I got very drunk. I confess that REgina cleaned up for me and in my drunken state I must have kicked the bowl and well...the rest you can imagine.

I confess I am reading the new Harry Potter book.

I confess I went shopping yesterday instead of sitting in the library and studying chemistry. I confess I took the chance and bought a lot once I was there ;)

I confess I was not quick enough to get a ticket for next year's Robbie Williams World Tour :´( they were sold out after 12 hours!!!! 2 concerts! I blame myself for not being wise and early enough.)

I confess that I cant wait to get to Thailand next year.

I confess that I am crazy for Alemannia Aachen and sometimes I start to adore the players and daydream of going out with them. Is this abnormal?

I confess I am still up and I sould be in bed already...


Okay, I think I outed myself a few times but I have to deal with that. So how does that work with tagging, do I have to tag another person now? So the person will be....Jonathan. Sorry, but you are the only one in my list I know personally and that motivated me to choose you.

So I will finally make it into bed and have a good rest, finally relieved from all my sins ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Stef! I thoroughly enjoyed your confessions! Now I will keep my eye on Jonathans blog for his

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Thanks Carmel, same to you!
Still waiting for Jonathan as well... :)

10:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey Stef!
I will do it, don't worry! I'm visiting my family and have to sneak a computer break when my dad or brother aren't looking! I hope all is well for you!

4:53 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home