well, this is the start of my own blog. this is in English as it is mainly for my English speaking friends out there that I cannot be in contact with regularly. I hope I can make something useful out of this :)

Montag, Juli 25, 2005

A few Bulgarian impressions

A wonderful sunset. Here are a few pics of my last holiday in Bulgaria. Some of them are too funny to keep them to myself. It was a very nice week away. Enjoy!

I also made a few friends...


but this one here was my best friend! (top picture!!!!)

oops...

sorry madam, this looks really nice but you have to understand if I don't want to buy it.

A fishy bin. Those lucky birds...


Here I wanted to go on a toilet in Bourgas. But hey, where was the toilet? It took me a while to understand...

5 Comments:

Blogger annong said...

Hi from Perth. if you come over to Australia remember to drop me a line!

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw toilets like this one in Japan, I didnt want to use it

5:08 AM

 
Blogger Stef said...

lol, I thought somebody had taken the real toilet out of there and I wanted to use the one next door but there it was the same! So slowly slowly I realised what to do... They have a lot of these toilets around the world but I was lucky enough so far :)

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Stef said...

well, Patrick, I was not sure what to do, but I certainly did not lean against the pole lol. I leave it to all your imagination how to handle a toilet like this. Remember me when you come along one of these "things" one day

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Maria said...

I saw toilets like this in Italy when I was there as well. I took a picture of it too! I'll have to find it and scan it so you can see.

7:37 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home